LED Lightbulb Myths Debunked
18th May 20
Mr and Mrs Brown are semi-retired couple from South Manchester.
During their working carrier, there were both involved in building services, designing electrical installation for large commercial builds. Couple of years ago they have solar panels installed by another company who unfortunately is no longer in business. Such a common scenario nowadays. One afternoon we received a call from Mr Brown asking us if we do Solar Battery Storage.
After carefully reviewing theirs power consumption and solar generation profiles, we decided to introduce an idea of Tesla Powerwall.
As existing inverter was a SolarEdge it was a natural way to expand towards Tesla’s product. This product also slots perfectly into our quality categories too.
The 6.4 kWh kit was installed in attic which was converted prior to this installation to accommodate additional substantial weight of battery itself.
After completion, owners were able to practically be self-sufficient in terms of grid independent. Combined 4.5 kWp PV array and 6.4 kWh Battery storage provided 95% of annual power demand meaning that Mr and Mrs Brown needed to purchase remaining 5% from their electricity provider. Amazing!
We needed to replace solar panels inverter and Griff Services quoted a very sensible price. They were able to do the installation only a few days later. It was all done in a day, with no disruption and a great deal of efficiency and courtesy. We were exceedingly impressed by Michael’s conscientious approach, both to the original discussions and the planning process, and also to the execution of the job. He was a pleasure to meet and to have around the place. Thank you, Michael.
Griff Services did a great job for me. They arranged for the installation of the EV charging point at short notice and provided update and reminder text messages prior to the job. On the morning of the install they also notified me of the installer Tom's ETA. Tom did a great and tidy job and was extremely pleasant to deal with. Overall I would highly recommend them for future work. Thank you
The EV charging point install was very tidy and efficient. Happy to recommend Griff Services in future.
We needed 6 Solar Panels to be assembled and dismantled few days later. These were for training purposes for local Fire Brigade in Manchester. Project was successful with just few minor issues that have been addressed and resolved at the time. We would definitely use Griff Services Ltd in future.
Michael at Griff has done work for me both commercial and residential. Excellent ability to understand and execute every job with a great attention to detail and positive attitude.
Meeting Michael and the GRIFF team was a breath of fresh air. Michael and his entire team were on-hand and available through the whole process to cope with the inevitable challenges of a project this size, and their ongoing quality assurance throughout the programme ensured that on move-in day, we did not even have one item which was not fully operational. I would thoroughly recommend GRIFF tor commercial projects of any scale.
Along with the big contracts I know you usually work on the professionalism and quality of work you provided for me on a one off job was truly outstanding. I have had many previous encounters with tradespeople who are late (or never show up) and only do half a job, and ask for more money than originally quoted. To my relief Griff Services have been an absolute pleasure to do business with and I have recommended their services to my colleagues, family, and friends who are in the Construction trade.